Friday, April 24, 2015

It is again more confusing about some totals

Posted 
When i  post an article about trying to cashout or shop online here at bitlanders , i  am confused that i had not reached the  total number of bitcoins which  is about  0.20 ..  which i still dont understand what is my total balance in terms of bitcoin ..because here is my image before  which is very different with what i am posting now ;





The image above was are the total bitcoins as of yesterday 




The image above is the latest totals April 24, 2015 



Now I really dont know what happen to my all time total why it was reduced.  The only thing i did  was that i request for the payment of my bitcoins which i know is  0.20 and submitted my Identification documents.  Now they are saying that i still have not reached my  bitcoin total which is 0.20 . So i can wait to reach it or spend it online on  what ever amount  they want me to believe that i have on my account. 



I still dont understand why you have to wait for 75 days when you reached your 0.20 , which you would not  know when ?  unless they tell you . In my experienced with other site  the transfer of bitcoin from a site to your walltet  would probably be about  one week which you could see but not here. The total of bitcoins  which probably is normal to transfer is only 5,500 satoshis.  Why wait for so long a time and why small faucet sites can transfer your bitcoin in only a week minus their fees.  This is not very encouraging. 


No comments:

Post a Comment